The Top Eight Uses of Promotional Products
- Promote goodwill/image
- Reinforce marketing of existing products, services, facilities
- Recognize employee performance
- Generate sales leads
- Promote trade show traffic
- Introduce new products, services, facilities
- Stimulate employee sales performance
- Stimulate employee productivity
The use of promotional products is most effective when the target audience is specifically identified. Items can then be selected to appeal to that audience, creating a positive response and eliminating waste distribution.
Which products to choose when there are tens of thousands of products to choose from? This task is most easily accomplished with the help of a professional like MarketingWarehouse.com!